Each In Focus Counseling clinician works independently with insurance providers. Be sure to speak with them if you have questions.
We believe therapy should be affordable and accessible to everyone. If you are without insurance or need to pay privately for discretion, we can work together on rate that is best for you.
Session Rate $100
Troy Johnson, LCSW
I am in network with BCBS of Tennessee, Magellan, and Aenta. I also work with clients on a sliding fee scale for those who are either out of network or who need to pay privately.
Morgan Cooley, PhD, LCSW
I am considered out-of-network with insurance providers, however using those benefits is simple. To use your out-of-network benefits, you pay me the fee directly at the time of service and I will provide you with a monthly “Superbill” to submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement. The reimbursement is paid directly to you.
Please call your insurance provider for more information about coverage for services.
To find out what your out-of-network benefits are:
- Call the customer service phone number on the back of your insurance card.
- Tell them you want to find out what your out-of-network benefits are for an
- Psychotherapy Appointment
- CPT Code 90837 or 90834
- Ask how much you will be reimbursed for each session
- Ask how and where to submit the “Superbill” from your provider for reimbursement. Inquire if there is any additional paperwork that needs to be completed for reimbursement.
Your credit card will be billed the same day of your service. Check and cash also accepted.
As is common practice, we require a minimum of 24-hour notice to cancel or reschedule your scheduled session. Failure to cancel, reschedule or show up for your session without the required 24-hour notice will result in a $50 charge.